Monday, January 23, 2012

Intro to FunkenAudio @Blogspot!

Hey guys! Welcome to the new FunkenAudio Blogspot!

I'm really excited to try my hand at writing and find my place on the web! In the mean time, I wanted to provide you with a quick introduction post to let you guys know what you can expect to see in the future from this blog.

My main point is to deliver knowledge, facts, events, and just all the on goings of things in the music Industry. Anything to do with bands, album reviews, gear, recording tips, and anything that can help you "D.I.Y." as far as anything music goes, and I'm not talking genre specific, no no no folks, I am open to ALL genres of music. My goal is to put the power into the hands of the reader at home, and act as a middle man and collector of all info of music sorts, and organize it into 1, concise place for all of you to access at your convenience. I will try my best to keep all posts somewhat music related, however, it is possible there could be a few strays from the path. If I feel it's appropriate for the blog, I will post it. I want to showcase life at it's fullest, and mine in particular happens to be very full with many things, particularly music, So I hope the stories and things I come across will translate into positive experiences and reads for all of you at home.

So with that said, I hope you guys enjoy my posts, and I will try to update as much as possible.

In the mean time, work hard, have an open mind, and just be an overall credible person.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I am always open to others opinions, and submissions! Feel free to message me with anything music related, or if you have any questions or concerns about what is posted here!

Gage Funkenhauser
FunkenAudio
https://twitter.com/#!/FunkenAudio
gagefunk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment